http://www.jimvickersmusic.com/I met Jim on myspace and was blessed by his testimony of obedience to follow the leading of the Lord to produce an album. Jim sent me some of his music and I now often find myself singing some of the tunes. His music comes from a place of pure worship unto the Lord and I know you will be blessed
http://www.adammcinnismusic.com/I first came across Adam's music on myspace and I was compelled to find out more about Him and I have been truly blessed. From talking with Adam, you can tell that he is a genuine spirit that has a heart for God and His truth. I feel that Adam is someone whom God is going to continue to use to spread the love of God in all parts of the world. His music- which I find to not be the typical christian music- will strengthen your relationship with God and others as well as give you something easy to listen to for your day.
http://www.todaygodisfirst.com/
I first came across this devotional from Crosswalk.com. It has truly been a blessing. The devotionals are written in a way in which you can apply directly to your life and it helps to understands God's word. The goal is to help those in the workplace still represent Christ.


0 comments:
Post a Comment